Beat High Score
High Score By Category
High Score By Company
Which of the following measures would resu...
Which of the following measures would result in an increase in the money supply in the economy?
1. Purchase of government securities from the public by the Central Bank
2. Deposit of currency in commercial banks by the public
3. Borrowing by the government from the Central Bank
4. Sale of government securities to the public by the Central Bank
2 and 4 only
1 and 3
2, 3 and 4
Asked By :
c. 1 and 3
Post Your Answer
Under which of the following c...
Which of the following measure...
Which of the following would i...
Consider the following stateme...
The basic aim of Lead Bank Sch...
Consider the following: Which ...
With reference to the guilds (...
The distribution of powers bet...
Despite having large reserves ...
A person stood alone in a dese...
- Job Interview Questions and Answers - Recruitment Tips